These Zucchini Pizza Bites are one of our favorite snacks! These delicious pizza bites are topped with our favorite toppings and plenty of cheese for the perfect low carb pizza fix!
These zucchini pizza bites are low carb appetizers. Serve them up with some veggies for a low carb spread that the whole crowd will devour.
Zucchini contains zero fat, and is high in water and fiber. It also contains significant amounts of vitamins B6, riboflavin, folate, C, and K, and minerals, like potassium and manganese. Zucchini can rightfully be called a superfood because it also contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients.
It can be noodled, zoodled, grated or lazagna’d but my favorite is to turn them into pizza snacks!
This zucchini pizza recipe is a hit with everyone in the family and is a snap to put together. Whether it’s a sleepover or the big game, make these zucchini pizza slices any time!
- 2 large zucchini
- 1/2 cup low carb pizza or tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- pizza toppings as desired
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking pan with foil and set aside.
- Slice Zucchini 1/4″ thick and arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Top zucchini slices with pizza sauce, oregano, cheese and your favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake 5min or until zucchini is tender. Broil 5min or until cheese is bubbly and melted.